Quality cannot be considered 'only' a technical issue, but is also a managerial, administrative and logistical approach:
- integrate our workflows and cycles with those of the customer
- integrate our documentary and administrative flows with those of the customer
- correctly manage any "nonconformities" and relative 8D procedures
- Packaging of machined pieces in the safest and most convenient way for the customer
- flexible management of logistics and collection/delivery phases.
For this reason, we have worked with a quality control system and implemented a Quality System (UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 certified) that is lean, efficient and above all effective from our customers' point of view.
The result is a lean and flexible organisation to guarantee the quality and reliability of our production at industrial leve